National Gas (ACT) Act 2008
- In Force
- This Act, s 8 and s 9 applies—
- the National Gas Law set out in the National Gas (South Australia) Act 2008 (SA), schedule as if it were an ACT Act called the National Gas (ACT) Law; and
- the regulations under the National Gas (South Australia) Act 2008 (SA), part 3 as an ACT regulation, called the National Gas (ACT) Regulation in force under the National Gas (ACT) Law.
- The National Gas Rules under the National Gas (ACT) Law are accessible at the Australian Energy Market Commission website.
- Current law
- Point-in-time versions
- Law history
|2 July 2017||PDF PDF Word||R5||2 July 2017||
Republication for expiry of transitional provisions (pt 5)
Administering Minister and Directorate
- Minister for Climate Change and Sustainability - Environment, Planning and Sustainable Development Directorate